Bird brained stories!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Tag! You're it!

Cindy at Woodsong had a "tag" post. I read it, so I guess I was "tagged."

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing

"My husband wanted to soak a couple barrels to get the wood to expand, and the best way to do this is to dump them in a lake." It doesn't sound like a sentence from a birding blog, but trust me, it is. The post was titled "Meow! There's no place like home!" and it told about birding at the lake within walking distance of our home, featuring a photo of a young Catbird.

So consider yourself tagged now! Tag! You're it!

1 Comments:

  • ah, I can't wait to hear the mewling calls of Gray Catbirds again.. won't be long now :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page